For staff

  • The University has a range of ways in which staff can access support, advice or staff representation, information is available here on our Employee Assistance Programme and wellbeing resources you can access. 
  •  If you are a member of staff or manager your HR partner will be able to identify the support that’s available for you, contact your HR partner here
  • There are two trade unions that represent staff, GMB and UCU, you can find out how to contact your union here. 
  • The University has a number of staff network groups. They are a fantastic way to network with people from all over the University, build contacts, share experiences, arrange events and socialise. You can find out how to contact your staff networks here.
  •  You can access external support through The Havens; Rape Crisis Centre and Victim Support.
  •  Galop is an LGBTQ+ anti-violence charity providing support to LGBTQ+ people who've experienced hate crime, domestic abuse or sexual violence. If you would like to access their services you can do so here


There are two ways you can tell us what happened