- This University Wellbeing service offers support and advice on issues affecting your student life, with signposting and referral to more specialist services. If you are not sure where to go, this is a good place to start. You can contact your Student Wellbeing Team here.
- The University’s Student Engagement Team is here to support you with continuing and progressing in your studies, if you are struggling with your studies, you can contact the Student Engagement Team here.
- Roehampton Students’ Union offers free and independent Academic and Housing Advice & Support to students at the University of Roehampton. You can find out more about this service here.
- If you feel your studies have been affected by what has happened you can consider applying for mitigating circumstances, more information is available here.
- The Chaplaincy team offers a listening service for students of all faiths and none. If you are struggling with an aspect of academic or non-academic life, and would like to speak to someone please consider contacting a Chaplain for a chat. For the Chaplaincy Listening Service, you can email them here.
- You can access external support through The Havens; Rape Crisis Centre and Victim Support.
- Galop is an LGBTQ+ anti-violence charity providing support to LGBTQ+ people who've experienced hate crime, domestic abuse or sexual violence. If you would like to access their services you can do so here.
There are two ways you can tell us what happened