• Report and Support. Students and staff can report an incident using the University‚Äôs Report and Support system. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from an advisor. If you choose to talk to an advisor they will be able to talk through the options and support available to you, in confidence. 
  • University Procedures. If you choose to make a formal complaint to the University about a student or member of staff there are procedures which set out the steps you'll need to follow. 
  • For complaints about staff conduct by staff or third parties, the Bullying and Harassment Procedure and Disciplinary Procedure for Staff will apply. 
  • For complaints about staff conduct by students, the Student Complaints Policy and Procedure will apply. 
  • For complaints about student conduct by staff, students or third parties, the Student Disciplinary Regulations will apply. 
Depending on the specific circumstances, other University regulations, policies and procedures may be applicable in addition to or instead of the above. 

There are two ways you can tell us what happened